It is no secret that LBT is a sponsor of ours but in all honesty you’ve probably noticed that we only partner with solid companies that we believe in (e.g. you will not find some ACME me too tactical brand on here).
* Heavy duty carry handle
* Covered ports for hydration system
* Modular web attachment points on front and side panels, compatible with all U.S. Military MOLLE components
* Double zippered compartments with para cord pull tabs for ease of open/closing
* Two adjustable side release closures for zipper security
* Raised padded back to allow for ventilation
* Adjustable padded shoulder straps with sternum strap
* Removable/adjustable waist strap
* Front organizational pocket
* Includes 100 ounce (3.0L) Source Hydration Bladder
* 1000 Denier DuPont Cordura®
* Overall dimensions: 10″ L x 8″ W x 18″ H
* Weight: 3 lbs.
* Capacity: 1200 cubic inches
I’ve been using this pack since January and it’s a favorite. However, it could use some improvement.
What I like:
- Light weight
- Integrated hydration system capability (removable a big plus)
- Lots of storage pockets for such a small bag
What I Would Improve:
- Take off all the MOLLE straps. They’re unnecessary in a pack this small.
- Re-design main zipper. It snags on the zipper flap frequently and this drives me nuts.
- Add stow pockets for loose straps. The straps roll up nicely but you should have the option to neatly stow them like a parachute stow pocket.
Other than that this is a fine pack.