The award-winning Leatherman Super Tool 300 is the multi-tool for the working man. When you’re working with gloves on, the large side cutouts make it easy to grab components, and the rolled handles make for a comfortable grip. Stranded, hard, and regular wire cutters all come standard on the Super Tool 300, and because they’re removable, you can repair or re-sharpen on the spot. In total, the Leatherman Super Tool 300 comes equipped with 19 tools, all ready for your toughest jobs.
- Colors available: Flat black oxide-coated or stainless steel
- Weight: 9.6 ounces ( 272.15 grams)
- Dimensions: Closed length: 4.5″ (11.5 cm)
- Material : 420 HC hardened stainless-steel blade and body / 154 CM stainless-steel wire cutters
- Blade length/types : 3.2″ (8.13 cm), one 420 HC stainless-steel non-serrated blade, and one 420 HC stainless-steel serrated blade
- MSRP: $84.95 (stainless steel), $94.95 (Black oxide coated)
Leatherman Super Tool 300 Features
- Needlenose Pliers
- Regular Pliers
- 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Stranded-wire Cutters
- Electrical Crimper
- Wire Stripper
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Awl w/ Thread Loop
- Ruler (9 in | 22 cm)
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Wood/Metal File
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
Cost, reasonable size, comes with pouch, 25-year no-questions-asked warranty.
With more than 20 years of making multi-tools for every type of lifestyle, the name Leatherman has come to represent quality, durability, and excellence for everyone from the special-operations soldier to a Cub Scout earning a merit badge. The Leatherman Super Tool 300 has carried on that line and tradition, backed by a 25-year warranty.
If you need a pocket tool that provides the utility of more than a dozen full-sized tools, then you want a Super Tool 300. It’s small and handy and comes in its own pouch to hang on your belt. If you fish, hunt, or camp, then you will surely find the 19 different tools that make up the Super Tool 300 a major asset. Even if you work in an office, there is always a screw that needs tightening—an easy task for the Super Tool 300. With two styles to choose from—a black oxide finish or what I’d consider the more attractive polished stainless steel—and a reasonable price, the Super Tool 300 makes a perfect gift.
You can purchase the Leatherman Super Tool 300 on Amazon.com
*featured image courtesy of leatherman.com