Lawson Hammock’s one-of-a-kind underquilt creates a layer of insulation beneath your hammock for those chilly nights out camping. Built to fit the Blue Ridge Camping Hammock but also working with other gathered end style hammocks, you can take your underquilt anywhere you take your hammock thanks to it's packability. Keep your backside warm with the durable and practical Underquilt.
- 1 Lawson Underquilt
- Underquilt stuff sack
Features and Construction:
- Outer Shell made with 210T rip-stop polyester to prevent tears
- Urethane coated to provide water and wind resistance
- Filled with 300g/m² premium microfiber for superior warmth
- Packs down small into the included stuff sack
- Reversible so that exposed side can be either green or gray
- Easily adjustable to fit virtually any hammock
- Size: 84in L x 40in W
- Total Weight: 1.8lbs (including stuff sack)
- Packing Size: 15in L x 6in W (similar to a sleeping bag)
- Temperature Range: 17-64 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Color (Reversible): Dark Green and Gray
Shipping: Ships from the U.S. in 2-3 business days from order date.
Note: In cold temperatures, the Underquilt is meant to be used in combination with proper clothing, sleeping pad, sleeping bag, top quilt, etc. Everyone is different when it comes to the temperatures they can tolerate and are comfortable with, so use/plan accordingly.
For Brand Specific Return Information, click here.