- 3” glove-friendly, sunlight-readable touch-screen display
- Sensitive GPS/GLONASS receiver finds your position
- Radio with up to two-mile (FRS) or 20-mile (GMRS) range
- TOPO U.S. 100K maps and BirdsEye Satellite Imagery
- Three-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter
- Rugged IPX7 waterproof housing withstands the elements
- Unique Position Reporting sends your location to other users
- Bluetooth capability and wireless sharing between Garmin units
- Integrated NOAA weather radio
With a two-way radio, touch-screen GPS, three-axis electronic compass and barometric altimeter, Garmin's Rino 755T is your go-to tool for backcountry communication and navigation. Pre-loaded with Topo U.S. 100K maps and a one-year subscription to BirdsEye Satellite Imagery so you can easily get an idea of the lay of the land. High-sensitivity GPS/GLONASS receiver quickly finds your position and keeps it, even in dense cover. 3" sun-readable, touch-screen display with landscape and portrait orientation. Waterproof housing boasts a rating of IPX7 that ensures Mother Nature's worst elements can't disable it. Three-axis tilt-compensated compass with accelerometer and altitude-sensitive barometer. Active Weather shows you forecasts with animated radar and alerts you to inclement weather so you stay informed on the trail. Built-in Bluetooth® allows communication through your wireless headset. Share tracks, waypoints, geocaches and more with wireless sharing between Garmin GPS units. Garmin Connect™ automatically uploads software updates when online. Connect IQ™ lets you customize apps and widgets. Unique Position Reporting capability lets you send your exact location to other Rino users so they can see it on their map – perfect for group adventures. Unit-to-unit text messages let you share waypoints, tracks, routes and geochaches. Capture your adventure with the auto-focusing 8MP camera with LED flash/torch. Built-in NOAA weather radio keeps you in the know. Supports BirdsEye Satellite Imagery and includes one-year subscription. Micro-SD card slot makes adding more maps a breeze. Rechargeable lithium-ion battery delivers up to 14 hours of runtime. 5-watt transmitter power delivers a two-mile radio range over FRS and up to 20 miles over GMRS. Vibration mode. Includes worldwide basemap. USB and NMEA 0183 compatible.
7.5"H x 2.4"W x 1.8"D.
Wt:12.3 oz. with battery.