I’m always on the lookout for new innovative products, even if it is just a wallet. I’m also not one to load my pockets down with unnecessary items, which is why I choose smaller minimalist style wallets. I’ve been carrying the Chums Surf Wallet for quite some time now, only because I haven’t found anything better. Well, that has changed with the Magpul DAKA Everyday Wallet. Take a look at the following video to get a closer look at this new minimalist wallet design.
From the Magpul website:
The Magpul DAKA Everyday Wallet was designed in the same spirit of our original wallets, but with greater functionality and extra room for those times when you need a little more out of your wallet.
Our family of wallets provides a slim, strong, and durable alternative to bulky wallets and overloaded pockets.
Like the rest of our Magpul DAKA products, it’s resistant to just about everything. Our reinforced polymer material holds up to hard use and keeps your everyday essentials secure. For those who don’t want to carry too much stuff.
- Windowed ID pocket
- Center divider pocket for bills and notes
- 10% larger than the Magpul DAKA Essential Wallet and holds 3-7 cards comfortably
- Slim profile eliminates printing
- Suitable for EDC and travel
- Reinforced polymer fabric with anti-slip texture
- Welded construction creates permanent impenetrable seals
- Chemical resistant / Non-hygroscopic
- Dimensions: 4.2” x 2.84”
- Made in the USA
*Photo courtesy of the author