I have been looking around the net for a hard-wearing pair of pants. To be honest, I had never heard of Rail Riders before, but stumbled upon their website and was impressed with their gear. The company is virtually unknown in Europe; I asked some of the guys on my team and they had never heard of them either. Of course, that little-known invention, “the Internet” soon answered a lot of my initial questions. They make quality gear that is tough and built to last. Check out their latest release, the Bushwacker Weather Pants.
Specs from the manufacturer:
- 2ply 3oz Duralite Nylon
- Tough Railtex reinforced seat, knees and back of ankles
- Deep front pockets with side-zippered security pocket
- Two zippered back pockets
- Slanted cross-quad zip-pockets on each leg for easy access and storage
- Articulated cell phone pocket
- Articulated knees for great fit
- D-ring on front belt loop for clipping keys, carabiners, etc.
- Boot-cut-width cuff
- Slotted button closure with 7″ fly
- Belt loops to fit a 2″ belt
Opening photo courtesy of railriders.com