*Photo courtesy of Logan Winters
We recently got our hands on the Mission Workshop Rhake city pack. I haven’t had much time to actually use the product yet, but am thinking it’s a great candidate for a one bag adventure. I’ve always strived to be somewhat of a minimalist when I travel. Looking over the other backpacks that I own, the Mission Workshop Rhake has entered the ring as a viable candidate.
The Rhake is built to hold everything you need for work, play, and the occasional overnight. Purpose built pockets designed for your laptop computer, iPad, phone, power chargers, keys, sunglasses, and water bottle. Additionally, the weatherproof 22-liter main compartment can grow or shrink as needed to hold gear and clothing. Like all Mission Workshop backpacks, The Rhake is built with two-layer weatherproof construction to keep your gear safe and dry.
Specifications courtesy of Mission Workshop:
- External dimensions: 21” x 13” x 5”
- Internal volume: 1,350 cu. in. (22 L)
- Weight (empty): 3.1 lbs.
- Body Fabric: Available in HT500 or MultiCam® Black Camo Cordura®.
- Dedicated padded pocket fits all 15-inch and most 17-inch laptops (accessible from exterior of pack).
- Dedicated 10-inch iPad/tablet pocket (accessible from exterior of pack).
- Large 22-liter roll-top main compartment can grow or shrink as needed to fit extra clothes and gear (roll-top can be used with or without velcro).
- Hidden water bottle pocket that zips away when not in use.
- Exterior accessory pocket for chargers and misc. items.
- Two zippered organizational pockets with interior zippered mesh compartments for small accessories, notebook, business cards, pens, etc.
- Two-layer weatherproof construction and water-resistant zippers throughout to keep gear safe and dry.
- Large interior zip pocket for documents, magazines, notes, etc.
- Horizontal exterior straps with quick-release buckles to store large coats, hats, etc. on the outside of the pack.
- Two precision AustriAlpin COBRA™ quick-release buckles machined from the highest grade 7075 aluminum alloy (standard on Black Camo version, optional on other versions).
- Arkiv® rails on the shoulder straps for easy addition of Mission Workshop Arkiv® accessories.
- Perforated foam back panel for comfort and ventilation.
- Luggage handle pass-through on back panel for use when traveling with roller luggage.
- Made in the USA from domestic and imported components.